How Much Do I Need?
Use this calculator to determine how much Rubber Mulch you will need for your project.
All of our Rubber Mulch is ADA-Qualified as a wheelchair accessible surface. See the wheelchair accessibility test results.
Test results for Straight Line Propulsion showed a Baseline Straight Average Worklift/ft-Force of 14.46 lbs, and a Playground Mulch Worklift/ft-Force of 13.36 lbs. - just a 7% decrease in propulsion efficiency.
Test results for Turning Propulsion showed a Baseline Straight Average Worklift/ft-Force of 10.69 lbs, and a Playground Mulch Worklift/ft-Force of 9.49 lbs. - just an 11% decrease in turning propulsion efficiency.
- Recycled rubber poses no significant health or environmental risk.
- EPA and Environmental Testing - View the testing results and information from the EPA and other Organizations
- IPEMA Certified - View the IPEMA Testing and Certification documents
- Wheelchair Access - Rubberscapes Rubber Mulch is fully wheelchair accessible
- Non-Toxic and Non-Staining - the color will not rub off on children or pets, even in the rain.
- Eco-Friendly - Sustainable and Eco-Friendly, Rubber Mulch saves time, money and the environment
- No Harmful Pests - Rubber Mulch does not harbor damaging or disease-carrying pests like rodents, termites, beetles or other insects
- Looks Great - Rubber Mulch is available in 6 fade-resistant colors - Black, Brown, Red, Green, Blue, and Sandalwood.