How Much Do I Need?
Use this calculator to determine how much Rubber Mulch you will need for your project.
Sustainability / Green Building
Rubberscapes and our suppliers, Pinnacle Rubber Mulch, Liberty Tire Recycling and LTR Products, are committed to creating environmentally-friendly and sustainable products that serve both our customers and our planet. In addition to making Landscaping, Playgrounds, Parks, Horse Arenas and other Equestrian Areas, Training Courses and Ballistic Ranges safer, more efficient and more attractive, the rubber we recycle removes millions of tires from the waste stream and converts them into smart, sustainable products that improve people’s lives. Let us help with your Corporate Sustainability and Green Building (LEED) efforts.
Rubber Mulch lasts up to 12 times longer than traditional wood mulch and similar materials, so you don't have to replace it yearly. When you factor in the manufacturing, delivery and placement of yearly mulch, Rubber Mulch's carbon footprint is over 90% lower over the life of the product. Using less material saves money, too, up to 65% over the first 5 years.
The tires we help remove from the waste stream would end up in landfills throughout North America, instead of being re-used to make landscaping, playgrounds and other areas safer, more efficient and more attractive. Extending the life of the rubber in spent tires maximizes the return on our society's investment in the cost of the original rubber, the tire manufacturing processes and the shipping, delivery and disposal of the products.
Liberty Tire Recycling transforms 110,000,000 tires annually into raw materials for smart, sustainable products that improve people’s lives. Liberty is the premier provider of tire recycling services in the United States - handling over 33% of the nation's discarded tires. Their Rubber Mulch division, Pinnacle Rubber Mulch, is our sole supplier of Rubber Mulch.
Corporate Sustainability Programs
If your business has a sustainability program or a vehicle fleet, contact us to talk about ways we can work with you to implement Tire Recycling and/or Rubber Mulch into your existing business practices. Working together, we can boost the impact of your current sustainability efforts or help get you started on a path to being more environmentally responsible while also helping your bottom line. You can contact us via telephone - (888) 665-1119 - or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and discuss options.
Green Building Material - LEED
If you work in the fields of construction, architecture or commercial landscaping, or have an interest in Green Building Materials, take a look at our LEED Sheet, or contact us via telephone - (888) 665-1119 - or e-mail - email@example.com to learn more about how using Rubber Mulch can earn you LEED credits for Recycled Content (Credit 4.1, 4.2), Regional Materials (Credit 5.1, 5.2), Site Stewardship (Credit 6.1, 6.2) and Water Efficiency (Credit 1.1).
If you are a government official or citizen with a desire to see your government increase its Sustainability and/or Green Building efforts, we can help implement Tire Recycling and Rubber Mulch into your local, city, state and federal governments. Making our government agencies more environmentally and fiscally responsible is a goal we can achieve together. Contact us via telephone - (888) 665-1119 - or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.
- Reduce - Lasting up to 12 times longer than traditional wood mulch, Rubber Mulch's carbon footprint is over 90% lower.
- Re-Use - Re-claimed Rubber from spent tires extends the life of the raw materials for decades.
- Recycle - 110,000,000 - Number of tires Liberty Tire Recycling transforms annually into raw materials for smart, sustainable products that improve people’s lives - over 33% of the nation's discarded tires.
- Sustainable Building - View the Rubber Mulch LEED Sheet
- Corporate Sustainability - Add sustainable landscaping and vehicle fleet tire recycling to your Corporate Sustainability efforts.
- Government Sustainability - Our landscaping, playground and tire recycling programs can add great value to Government Sustainability efforts at every level (local, city, state and federal)
- Save Money - Save up to 70% over 5 years.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly - EPA Tested and IPEMA Certified, Rubberscapes Rubber Mulch is eco-friendly and safe for kids and pets
- Looks Great - Rubber Mulch is available in 6 fade-resistant colors - Black, Brown, Red, Green, Blue, and Sandalwood.