How Much Do I Need?
Use this calculator to determine how much Rubber Mulch you will need for your project.
Landscaping Rubber Mulch
Rubber Mulch is an innovative and eco-friendly alternative to traditional wood mulch for landscaping. Compared to wood mulch, rubber mulch is more cost-effective, durable, environmentally-friendly and lower-maintenance. Plus, rubber mulch is clean - minimizing airborne dust and particles. Available in six fade-resistant colors, rubber mulch is a superior solution for your residential or commercial landscaping project.
Landscapers have relied upon organic mulch as groundcover for hundreds of years for one simple reason: There was no better alternative. Now, with the introduction of a smarter solution, landscapers are embracing Rubber Mulch for its classic style and unparalleled performance.
Rubberscapes Landscaping Rubber Mulch is a high-performance landscaping material, requiring re-application less often by remaining bright and plush – and in place:
- Will not fade for up to 12 years
- Will not blow away or wash away
- Will not decompose or compress
- Does not harbor pests like insects and rodents
Smart solutions like Rubber Mulch save not only time and money, but are great for the environment. As a green landscaping improvement, Rubber Mulch saves trees, keeps millions of scrap tires out of landfills annually, and earns you Green Building (LEED) Credits.
Our Rubber Mulch helps Americans recycle and reuse 89.3 percent of the scrap tires generated annually – compared to just 40 percent of plastic bottles.
Smarter Landscapes From the Ground Up
With the texture of traditional wood mulch and a variety of natural and vibrant colors, Landscaping Rubber Mulch combines beauty and performance. Unlike wood, our Landscape Rubber Mulch does not attract bugs, rodents, mold or mildew.
By not compressing or flattening, Landscape Rubber Mulch provides excellent drainage. Because rubber mulch does not absorb moisture, water continues to get to plants, but weed growth is controlled.
The advanced technology used to clean, process, and convert used tires into Rubber Mulch ultimately creates a material that is non-allergenic and harmless to plants, pets and children – without depleting our natural resources.
Sustainable Building - LEED
If you work in construction or commercial landscaping, take a look at our LEED Sheet, or contact us via telephone - (800) 665-1119 - or e-mail - email@example.com to learn more about how using Rubber Mulch can earn you LEED credits for Recycled Content (Credit 4.1, 4.2), Regional Materials (Credit 5.1, 5.2), Site Stewardship (Credit 6.1, 6.2) and Water Efficiency (Credit 1.1).
Landscape Rubber Mulch
- Safe - EPA Tested and IPEMA Certified Landscaping Rubber Mulch is non-toxic for plants, animals and humans, and does not harbor pests like insects and rodents.
- Saves Money - Save up to 70% over 5 years, while avoiding the costs and hassles of yearly re-mulching.
- Lasts Longer - Landscaping Rubber Mulch lasts up to 12 times longer than traditional wood mulch.
- Looks Great - Landscaping Rubber Mulch is available in 6 fade-resistant colors - Black, Brown, Red, Green, Blue, and Sandalwood.